The SC Department of Revenue / Exceptional SC scholarship applications for 2019-2020 CLOSED on MONDAY JULY 1ST at 5PM. The government appointed board has not announced if applications will reopen, but we recommend to be safe that you KEEP APPLYING!!!
To apply for the 2019-20 school year, follow this link to TADS.
- Unlike the tax credits, applications are not first come first served.
- If you applied last year, use the same email address and password. This will allow the form to fill your contact information and help us track scholarship consistency.
- If your school applied for you last year, they should contact you and either pass on your TADS login information or inform you they will be handling the application again.
- Please remember: If you applied before March 1, 2019 at noon, you will need to log in and re-submit your information in order to be considered.
- To apply, you will need basic household contact information, the eligible school you’re planning to enroll your child, and a copy of your child’s eligibility paperwork.
If you need help with your TADS account or application, contact TADS support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-477-8237.
For other application questions, contact the Exceptional SC government appointed officials / staff person at email@example.com or 803-602-4398.
For Tax Credit questions, contact SC Department of Revenue officials at ExceptionalSC@dor.sc.gov or 803-898-5706.
Eligibility Paperwork (click HERE or image below)