The SC Department of Revenue / Exceptional SC scholarship applications for 2018-2019 will be open from
Monday, June 4th at Noon until Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 5 pm.
APPLY NOW: Click HERE
DOR/TADs application contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-477-8237
Scholarship applications can be submitted (but not awarded) before the school receives official approval from the Education Oversight Committee. Apply ASAP!!!
- Unlike the tax credits, applications are not first come first served.
- If you applied last year, use the same email address and password. This will allow the form to fill your contact information and help track scholarship consistency.
- If your school applied for you last year, they should contact you and either pass on your TADS login information or inform you they will be handling the application again.
- Please remember: If you applied early by mistake, you will need to log in and re-submit your information in order to be considered.
- To apply, you will need basic household contact information, the eligible school you’re planning to enroll your child, your tuition amount, and a copy of your child’s eligibility paperwork.
Eligibility Paperwork / Form: Click HERE or image below.
- New applicants must use the new eligibility form which will be posted on our website Monday. Returning applicants must use the new eligibility form if their current documentation is dated before September 2015. If your child's documents are dated after September 2015, they are current and do not need to be updated.